Feminine variation of Amado, Spanish"loved"
Amada Origin and Meaning
The name Amada is girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "loved".
Amada is an unusual Spanish name that's becoming more famous thanks to Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes, who named their second daughter Amada Lee and their first Esmeralda Amada. Amada was also the name of two characters played by Mendes and, not coincidentally, her grandmother's name. In 2015, it was used for only 21 girls while brother name Amado was used for twice as many girls, but we predict the name will become more popular thanks to its new star power. Related names include the Latin saints' name Amatus, the musical Amadeo, and even Amy and Amanda.
20 Names Similar to Amada
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amada.
Famous People Named Amada
- Amada Lee Gosling and Esmeralda Amada Goslingdaughters of actors Eva Mendes & Ryan Gosling
- Amada GarcíaSpanish revolutionary
Amada in Pop Culture
- Lt. Shiro Amadamain character in the anime 08th MS Team
- Amada Juarezcharacter in "We Own the Night"
- AmadaEgyptian temple in Nubia