Taddeo Origin and Meaning
The name Taddeo is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "gift of God".
A particularly charming spin on the original, as is theSpanish name Tadeo. It debuted in the US Top 1000 in 2016.
20 Names Similar to Taddeo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Taddeo.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Taddeo
Famous People Named Taddeo
- Taddeo ZuccariItalian painter
- Taddeo BarberiniItalian Prince of Palestrina
- Taddeo GaddiItalian painter
- Taddeo di BartoloItalian painter
- Taddeo LandiniItalian sculptor
- Taddeo CarloneSwiss,Italian sculptor
- Taddeo CrivelliItalian manuscript painter
- Taddeo AlderottiItalian alchemist
- Taddeo d'EsteItalian freelance military leader