Stellan Origin and Meaning
The name Stellan is a boy's name of Swedish origin meaning "calm".
Stellan is a strong, attractive, Scandinavian possible up-and-comer, known through actor Stellan Skarsgard, and his namesake, the son of Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany. Its trendy 'an' ending and the similarity in sound to the popular Kellen/Kellan make it all the more accessible.
20 Names Similar to Stellan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Stellan.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Stellan
Famous People Named Stellan
- Stellan John SkarsgårdSwedish actor
- Stellan WahlströmSwedish singer
- Stellan BengtssonSwedish table tennis player
- Stellan WesterdahlSwedish Olympic sailor
- (Paul) Stellan Valter OlssonSwedish film director
- Stellan BojerudSwedish politician
- Stellan NilssonSwedish footballer
- Stellan Bettany (b. 2003)son of Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly