Swedish, meaning unknown , possibly "calm""calm"
Stellan Origin and Meaning
The name Stellan is a boy's name of Swedish origin meaning "calm".
Stellan is a strong, attractive, Scandinavian possible up-and-comer, known through actor Stellan Skarsgard, and his namesake, the son of Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany. Its trendy 'an' ending and the similarity in sound to the popular Kellen/Kellan make it all the more accessible.
20 Names Similar to Stellan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Stellan.
Lists containing Stellan
- Exotic Lite Baby Names
- Stylish L Baby Names
- Bold Bohemian Names for Boys
- Cool Classic Boy Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Rebel Poet Names
- Baby Names Everyone Thinks Are Cool
- Hipster Baby Names
- Two-Syllable Boy Names
- European Names
- European Boy Names
- Unique Boy Names: Unusual and Rare
- Unusual Boy Names
- Scandinavian Names
Famous People Named Stellan
- Stellan John SkarsgårdSwedish actor
- Stellan WahlströmSwedish singer
- Stellan BengtssonSwedish table tennis player
- Stellan WesterdahlSwedish Olympic sailor
- (Paul) Stellan Valter OlssonSwedish film director
- Stellan BojerudSwedish politician
- Stellan NilssonSwedish footballer
- Stellan Bettany (b. 2003)son of Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly