Irish"the stately, dauntless one"
Shea Origin and Meaning
The name Shea is a girl's name of Irish origin meaning "the stately, dauntless one".
The short but solid Irish surname Shea works for both genders; Kevin James has a daughter named Shea. Shay is another possible spelling.
20 Names Similar to Shea
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Shea.
Lists containing Shea
- Cool Girl Names
- Best Irish Girl Names
- Cool Unique Unisex Names
- Middle Names for Girls
- Top Baby Names 2021
- Top Unisex Names On Nameberry
- Gender-Neutral Baby Names
- Irish Surnames as Baby Names
Famous People Named Shea
- Shea Sydney RalphAmerican basketball player and coach
- Shea Grishamdaughter of author John Grisham
- Shea Joelle James (b. 2007)daughter of actor Kevin James
- Shea Couleédrag name of performer Jaren Kyei
- Shea GroomAmerican soccer player
Shea in Pop Culture
- Shea Rigsbycharacter in the book "The One & Only" by Emily Giffin
More Lists containing Shea
- Names that Peaked in 1997
- Irish Names
- Irish Girl Names
- 4 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Names That Mean Dauntless
- One Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.