Italian variation of Peregrine"traveler, pilgrim"
Pellegrino Origin and Meaning
The name Pellegrino is a boy's name of Italian origin.
The water, period.
20 Names Similar to Pellegrino
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Pellegrino.
Lists containing Pellegrino
Famous People Named Pellegrino
- Saint Pellegrino (or Peregrine) LatiosiItalian patron saint for persons suffering from cancer, AIDS, or other illness
- Pellegrino (or Pellegrinus) I and IIPatriarchs of Aquileia
- Pellegrino TibaldiItalian mannerist architect
- Pellegrino ArtusiItalian businessman and cookbook author
- Pellegrino AretusiItalian painter
- Pellegrino RossiItalian economist and politician
- Pellegrino TomeoniItalian composer
- Pellegrino Antonio OrlandiItalian author and historian
- Pellegrino AlbaneseItalian footballer
- Pellegrino MatteucciItalian explorer
- Pellegrino Rainaldi "Ignazio" DantiItalian priest, mathematician, astronomer, and cosmographer
- Mark PellegrinoAmerican actor
Pellegrino in Pop Culture
- Pellegrinobrand of Italian bottled water