Manuel Origin and Meaning
The name Manuel is a boy's name of Spanish origin.
A staple of Hispanic naming, the Spanish variation of the English Emmanuel.
# 297 in the US
Manuel Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Manuel
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Manuel.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Manuel
Famous People Named Manuel
- Manuel IKing of Portugal
- Manuel II (Manuel Maria Filipe Carlos Amélio Luís Miguel Rafael Gabriel Gonzaga Xavier Francisco de Assis Eugénio)last King of Portugal
- Manuel Luis Quezón (y Molina)2nd president of the Philippines
- Manuel Acuña Roxas5th president of the Philippines
- Manuel Carlos Vallsformer Prime Minister of France
- Manuel de Falla (y Matheu)Spanish composer
- Manuel I KomnenosByzantine Emperor
- Manuel Orantes (Corral)Spanish tennis player
- Manuel Antonio Noriega (Moreno)Panamanian dictator
- Manuel José Joaquín del Corazón de Jesús BelgranoArgentine revolutionary
- Manuel Peter NeuerGerman footballer
- LinManuel Miranda, American composer and actor
- Manuel "Manian" ReuterGerman music producer of "Twoloud"
- Manuel José Francisco António Caetano Estêvão BartolomeuInfante of Portugal; son of Peter II
- Manuel Maria Alexander Leopold JörgPrince of Bavaria
- Manuel Rengifo Diaz (aka Mesajah)Polish,Peruvian Reggae singer
Manuel in Pop Culture
- Manuel Manzanocharacter in "Sims" series
- Manuel Alberto Javier Alejandro "Manny" Delgadocharacter on TV's "Modern Family"