Malik Origin and Meaning
The name Malik is a boy's name of Arabic origin meaning "king; wave".
A name popular among African-American parents, with many spelling variations, including Malek and Maliq.
# 363 in the US
Malik Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Malik
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Malik.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Malik
Famous People Named Malik
- Malik AlAshtar, follower of the Prophet Muhammad
- Malik ibn Anas8th century Arabian Muslim jurist and theologian
- Malik EdwardsAmerican rapper of duo Illegal
- Malik Cox aka Memphis BleekAmerican rapper
- Malik Izaak Taylor aka Phife DawgAmerican rapper
- (Abdul)Malik Kashie Yoba, American actor
- Malik Jabari RoseAmerican basketball player
- Malik Samory HairstonAmerican basketball player
- Malik Nur KhanPakistani Air Force general
- Malik YusefAmerican spoken word artist and poet
- Malik Ram (Baveja)Indian Urdu, Persian and Arabic scholar
- Malik HookerAmerican football player in the NFL
- Zayn MalikBritish singer formerly of boyband One Direction
Malik in Pop Culture
- Malik (also known as Marik) from the original YuGi,Oh
- Malik AlSayf, character in the game Assassin's Creed
- Meera Malika character in NBC's The Blacklist
- Malik Williamscharacter from movie "Higher Learning"