Lacey Origin and Meaning
The name Lacey is a girl's name of English origin meaning "from Lassy".
A unique combination of a surname feel and dainty femininity. It's currently associated with actress Lacey Chambert.
# 717 in the US
Lacey Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Lacey
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Lacey.
Lists containing Lacey
Famous People Named Lacey
- Lacey Nicole ChabertAmerican actress
- Lacey SchwimmerAmerican dancer
- Lacey Amelia TurnerEnglish actress
- Lacey Elizabeth BrownAmerican singer and finalist on TV's "American Idol"
- Lacey Nicole SturmAmerican singer from hard rock band Flyleaf
- Lacey Shameela BanghardEnglish glamour model
- Lacey Dancerpen name of American romance novelist Sydney Ann Cook
- Lacey Pearl NymeyerAmerican Olympic swimmer
- Lacey BakerAmerican pro skateboarder
- Jesse LaceyLead vocalist and guitarist of American rock band Brand New
Lacey in Pop Culture
- Lacey Hamiltoncharacter on TV's "Awkward"
- Lacey Pembertoncharacter from "Paper Towns" by John Green
- Lacey Smithsoniancharacter in book/movie "Killer Hair"
- Lacey JeanLocklin, character on TV's "The Client List"
- Laceycharacter from the "Heroes of Olympus" series by Rick Riordan
- Lacey Burrowscharacter on TV's "Corner Gas"
- Lacey Baskervillecharacter in anime/manga "Pandora Hearts"
- Laceycharacter from the movie "Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.