Spelling variation of Bryn, Welsh"hill"
Brynn Origin and Meaning
The name Brynn is a girl's name of Welsh origin meaning "hill".
Brynn outshines the original Welsh Bryn in the popularity stakes. This simple, brisk name might be seen as a combination of Bree and Lynn, an androgynous-sounding choice that especially in this spelling is not truly unisex: Brynn, for boys, is not even in the Top 1000. Other variations trendy now include Brynna, Brynnan, and Brynnley spelled many different ways.
# 332 in the US
Brynn Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Brynn
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Brynn.
Lists containing Brynn
- Preppy Baby Names
- Names to Substitute for Kaitlyn
- Short and Strong Girl Names
- Bad Girl Names
- Pixar Baby Names
Famous People Named Brynn
- Brynn GersmehlAmerican musician of Christian group Rachel Rachel
- Brynn ThayerAmerican actress
- Brynn CarmanAmerican figure skater
- Brynn O'MalleyAmerican actress
- Brynn Zalina LovettMiss World Malaysia 2015
- Brynn Omdahllate wife of actor Phil Hartman
- Brynn Adela RumfalloAmerican dancer and reality TV personality of "Dance Moms"
- Berkeley Brynn Gross (b. 2014)daughter of actor Lance Gross
Brynn in Pop Culture
- Brynn Robertscharacter on TV's "CSI: Miami"
- Brynncharacter in the film "Bridesmaids"
More Lists containing Brynn
- Names that Peaked in 2003
- Welsh Names
- Welsh Names for Girls
- 5 Letter Girl Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in N
- Names That Mean Hill
- Names That Mean Variation
- Names that Peaked in 2012
- One Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.