Variation of Brian, Irish"strong, virtuous, and honorable"
Bryan Origin and Meaning
The name Bryan is a boy's name of Irish, British origin meaning "strong, virtuous, and honorable".
An alternate spelling of Brian, Bryan's one of the most enduring of Irish imports. Bryan is now slightly more popular than the original, with associations to Bryan Cranston, Bryan Ferry and Bryan Brown.
# 257 in the US
Bryan Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Bryan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bryan.
Lists containing Bryan
Famous People Named Bryan
- Bryan Lee CranstonAmerican actor
- Bryan AdamsCanadian singer,songwriter
- Bryan FerryEnglish lead singer of band Roxy Music
- Bryan FullerAmerican screenwriter and showrunner, creator of "Pushing Daisies" and "Hannibal"
- Bryan RobsonEnglish footballer and manager
- Bryan StevensonAmerican lawyer and social justice activist
- Bryan SingerAmerican film director
- Bryan Williams aka Birdman aka BabyAmerican rapper
- BryanMichael Cox, American pop songwriter
- Bryan KirkwoodAmerican actor; twin brother Denny Kirkwood
- Bryan DavisAmerican Christian fantasy novelist
- Bryan BrownAustralian actor (married to actress Rachel Ward)
- Bryan LanningAmerican vlogger as part of "Daily Bumps"
- Bryan DawsonAmerican musician of rock band "The Cab"
- Bryan LeYoutube star
- Bryan Johnsonactor and star of AMC's Comic Book Men
- Bryan Decharttwitch streamer and Connor from Detroit: Become Human
Bryan in Pop Culture
- Bryanfrom The Crazie Crew and Team Edge (YouTube)
More Lists containing Bryan
- Names that Peaked in 1977
- Irish Names
- Irish Names for Boys
- British Names for Boys
- 5 Letter Boy Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in N
- Names That Mean Honorable
- One Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.