Irish variation of Baird, Scottish"minstrel, poet"
Bard Origin and Meaning
The name Bard is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning "minstrel, poet".
Great Irish middle name choice for Shakespeare lovers.
20 Names Similar to Bard
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bard.
Lists containing Bard
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Bold Bohemian Names for Boys
- College Baby Names
- Irish Names for Dogs
- Poetic Baby Names
- Simple, Sleek, Cool Names
- Best One-of-a-Kind Names for Boys
- Writing-Related Names
- New Baby Names on the Rise
- Unique Irish Names
- Unique Word Names for Babies
- Best Irish Boy Names
- Unique Irish Boy Names
- Modern Baby Names
Famous People Named Bard
- The Bardnickname for William Shakespeare
- Wilkie BardEnglish music,hall comedian
- Bard Ylvisakerfrom Norway duo Ylvis
Bard in Pop Culture
- Bardthe bowman and "dragon,slayer" in J. R. R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" trilogy