The name Aster is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "star". Aster and is often added to lists like Gorgeous Flower Names for Babies and discussed in our forums with posts like "Write what your first association".
From the experts:
This is a fresh new addition to the botanical list; comedian Gilbert Gottfried made it a real bouquet when he named his daughter Lily Aster. And the name of the little girl on television's Dexter sounds like Aster, but is actually spelled Astor, which brings it more high society name. <->Aster relates to the Greek word for star.
Lists containing Aster:
- Gorgeous Flower Names for Babies
- Best Girl Names Starting with Vowels
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Gorgeous Autumn Baby Names
- Cool Girls' Names—Rare, Unique and Unusual
- Greek Baby Names for Modern Kids
- December Baby Names
- Taurus Baby Names
- Virgo Baby Names
- September Baby Names
- Celebrity Baby Nature Names