Feminine variation of Michael"who is like God"
Michaela Origin and Meaning
The name Michaela is girl's name meaning "who is like God".
This most proper form of the name shot up the charts in the nineties, only to sink just as precipitously, supplanted by upstarts Makayla and McKayla ad infinitum.
# 581 in the US
Michaela Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Michaela
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Michaela.
Famous People Named Michaela
- Michaela Maria Madeleine Kiliana HabsburgLothringen, Imperial Princess and Archduchess of Austria, Royal Princess of Hungary; twin sister of Monika von Habsburg
- Michaela DenisBritish wildlife documentary film,maker and presenter
- Michaela ConlinAmerican actress
- Michaela McManusAmerican actress
- Michaela Suzanne WatkinsAmerican actress
- Michaela Teresa Murphy OdoneAmerican researcher of ALD; inspiration for film "Lorenzo's Oil"
- Michaela DorfmeisterAustrian skier
- Michaela DePrinceSierra Leonean,American ballet dancer
- Maria Susanna Michaela Dornonville de la CourSwedish singer of group Army of Lovers
- Michaela PereiraAmerican news anchor
- Michaela PaštikováCzech actress
- Michaela SchaffrathGerman actress
- Michaela May (born Gertraud Mittermayr) German actress
- Michaela SavićMiss Universe Sweden 2010
- Michaela Angela DavisAmerican journalist
- Michaela Evelyn Ann StrachanEnglish TV presenter
- Michaela BercuRomanian,Israeli model
- Michael Christian "Michaela" (Bates) Keilen2nd child of reality TV's Bates family
- Michaela "Mica" Burton (b. 1994)daughter of actor LeVar Burton
- Michaela Zee (b. 2000)daughter of actress Ming,Na Wen and Eric Michael Zee
- Anna Michaela Ebba Electra von HausswolffSwedish singer, pianist, organist and songwriter.
Michaela in Pop Culture
- Michaela "Mike" Quinnmain character on TV series "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman"
- Michaela Claudette Mariangela Louise McQueencharacter on British soap "Hollyoaks"
- Michaelafriend of Clarith and Maiden of Green in the Evillious Chronicles
- Michaela Prattcharacter on TV's "How to Get Away with Murder"