Spanish variation of Matthias"gift of God"
Matias Origin and Meaning
The name Matias is boy's name of Spanish origin.
The single T version of Matias is, like Mateo, the Spanish variation of the Hebrew Biblical Matthias or Matthew, while the double T version as in Mattias and Matteo is usually Italian.
# 225 in the US
Matias Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Matias
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Matias.
Lists containing Matias
- Exotic Lite Baby Names
- Boy Names That Peaked in 2018
- Latinx Baby Names
- Mexican Baby Names
- Boy Names Trendier Than You Think
Famous People Named Matias
- Matías Ariel FernándezChilean footballer
- (Claudio) Matías KranevitterArgentine footballer
- Matías Adrián DefedericoArgentine footballer
- Matías Barrio y MierSpanish academic and politician
- Matías Ezequiel SuárezArgentine footballer
Matias in Pop Culture
- Matiascharacter in "The Thing" series