Kenji Origin and Meaning
The name Kenji is a boy's name of Japanese origin meaning "second son".
One of several Japanese names that refer to a child's place in the family birth order. Kenji has attracted notice in the US as the name of The Food Lab chef, James Kenji López-Alt, know simply as Kenji.
# 755 in the US
Kenji Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Kenji
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kenji.
Famous People Named Kenji
- Kenji ItoJapanese composer
- Kenji KawaiJapanese composer
- Kenji MizoguchiJapanese film director
- Kenji OgiwaraJapanese Olympic Nordic skier
- Kenji SatoJapanese pro baseball player
- Kenji JohjimaJapanese pro baseball player
- Kenji UedaJapanese rock musician
- Michael Kenji "Mike" Shinodalead singer for American band Linkin Park
Kenji in Pop Culture
- Kenji Koisocharacter in "Summer Wars"
- "Kenji" manga by Matsuda Ryuchi
- "Kenji" song on Fort Minor's 2005 album The Rising Tied
- "Gyakuten Kenji or Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth" video game series
- Kenji Kishimotocharacter in the "Shatter Me" trilogy by Tahereh Mafi.
- Kenji Kona character from the "Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous" TV series