Scandinavian, German, Polish, and Russian variation of Carina"pure"
Karina Origin and Meaning
The name Karina is girl's name of Scandinavian, Russian origin.
This sweet and loving name, favored in recent years by a mix of Hispanic-American parents and Bob Dylan fans, was chosen for her daughter by TV actress Melina Kanakaredes.
# 675 in the US
Karina Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Karina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Karina.
Famous People Named Karina
- Katrina "Karina" LombardTahitian,American actress/singer
- Karina SmirnoffUkrainian,American dancer on TV's Dancing with the Stars
- Karina BetetaPeruvian politician
- Karina PasianAmerican singer
- Karina LogueCanadian actress and sister of actor Donal Logue
- Karina BergerSwiss model
- Karina GauvinCanadian soprano
- Karina HabsudovaSlovak tennis player
- Karina GouldCanadian politician
- Karina Chenelle LeBlancCanadian soccer player
- (Laura) Karina González (Muñoz)Nuestra Belleza México 2011
- Karina Ramos (Leiton)Miss Costa Rica 2014
- Karina Eleni Constantinides (b. 2003)daughter of actress Melina Kanakaredes and Peter Constantinides
- Anna KarinaDanish,born actress
- Karina Noel aka Karina BarrosoAmerican singer,songwriter
- Karinastage name of Yoo Jimin. member of Korean Idol group Aespa