Spanish and Italian variation of Edward"wealthy guardian"
Eduardo Origin and Meaning
The name Eduardo is boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "wealthy guardian".
A stalwart of Latin nomenclature that could work just as well for Anglos. Proof lies with the celebrity birth announcement — Hilaria and Alec Baldwin named their fifth child Eduardo Pau Lucas in 2020. This doesn't seem to have much impact on other parents, though: over 900 boys received the name in 2021, but the number is steadily decreasing.
# 340 in the US
Eduardo Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Eduardo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eduardo.
Famous People Named Eduardo
- Eduardo Germán María Hughes GaleanoUruguayan novelist
- Eduardo Luiz SaverinBrazilian co,founder of Facebook
- Eduardo Alberto Duhalde50th President of Argentina
- Eduardo Alves da SilvaBrazilian,Croatian footballer
- Eduardo Jonatan SchwankArgentine tennis player
- Eduardo Jesús Vargas (Rojas)Chilean footballer
- Eduardo Atanasio PérezPuerto Rican baseball player
- Eduardo Luigi PaolozziBritish sculptor
- Eduardo Faria aka VenomExtremeBrazilian YouTuber
- Eduardo Benvenuti aka BRKsEDUBrazilian YouTuber
- Eduardo Jonathan SacconeJoly, son of YouTube vloggers the Saccone,Jolys
- Joao Mario (Naval da Costa Eduardo)Portuguese professional footballer
Eduardo in Pop Culture
- Eduardo "Eddie" Duranmain character on TV's "Hollywood Heights"
- Eduardo GilsCarbocharacter in "Sims" series
- Luciano Eduardo "Luke" Snydercharacter on American soap "As The World Turns"