Greek from Latin"dragon"
Draco Origin and Meaning
The name Draco is boy's name of Greek origin meaning "dragon".
For as long as we all shall live, Harry Potter's sneering nemesis.
20 Names Similar to Draco
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Draco.
Famous People Named Draco
- Dracoancient Greek lawgiver of Athens; origin of the term "draconian"
- Dracoseveral physicians in the family of Hippocrates
- Draco Cornelius Rosa (Suárez) (born Robert Edward Rosa Suárez)Puerto Rican songwriter and musician
- Draco Vertason of American actress Danica McKellar and composer Mike Verta
Draco in Pop Culture
- Draco Malfoycharacter in the "Harry Potter" series
- Dracodragon from the movie "Dragonheart"
- Dracowarlord character on TV's Xena: Warrior Princess
- Dracoblack dragon in the video game Dark Ages
- Dracocharacter in a fictional opera in video game Final Fantasy VI
- Draco9/9 Artifact Dragon from the card game Magic: The Gathering
- Draco Centaurosa dragon,like humanoid from the Puyo Puyo video game series
- DracoHedron Ovinxer, final boss in video game Gun Nac
- Antares Dracoan Imperial Knight from Star Wars: Legacy
- Jaq Dracocharacter in Ian Watson's Inquisition War Trilogy
- Marc Ange DracoJames Bond's father,in,law in in the 007 novels
- Teresa "Tracy" DracoJames Bond's wife
- Dracoconstellation in the Northern sky