Hebrew, feminine version of Chayyim meaning "life""life"
Chaya Origin and Meaning
The name Chaya is girl's name of Hebrew, Yiddish origin meaning "life".
A life-affirming choice—just beware pronunciation issues among the goyim in your neighborhood.
# 653 in the US
Chaya Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Chaya
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Chaya.
Famous People Named Chaya
- Chaya "Helena" RubinsteinPolish,American cosmetics magnate
- Chaya Pinkhasovna "Clarice" LispectorBrazilian novelist
- Chaya CzernowinIsraeli composer
- Mayim Chaya BialikAmerican actress and neuroscientist
Chaya in Pop Culture
- Chaya Silberschmidtcharacter in movie "Left Luggage"
- Chaya Abramowicz/Hannah Sterncharacter in the novel "The Devil's Arithmetic" by Jane Yolen