Italian and Spanish variation of Celeste"heavenly"
Celestina Origin and Meaning
The name Celestina is a girl's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "heavenly".
We are hearing more of such heavenly names as Celeste and Celia, which opens the door to the range of lovely variations rarely heard before. Celestina is one of them, though given the more accessible options, it may be gilding the lily.
20 Names Similar to Celestina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Celestina.
Famous People Named Celestina
- Celestina BoninsegnaItalian operatic soprano
- Celestina CorderoPuerto Rican educator
- Celestina Bottegovenerable Italian nun
- Celestina DiasSri Lankan educator
- Celestina AladekobaNIgerian,American singer, dancer and actress
- Celestina PopaRomanian gymnast
- Celestina OnyekaNigerian footballer
Celestina in Pop Culture
- "Celestina" novel by Charlotte Turner Smith and its main character
- Celestina Warbeckfictional singer in the Harry Potter series