Italian and Spanish variation of Celeste"heavenly"
Celestina Origin and Meaning
The name Celestina is girl's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "heavenly".
We are hearing more of such heavenly names as Celeste and Celia, which opens the door to the range of lovely variations rarely heard before. Celestina is one of them, though given the more accessible options, it may be gilding the lily.
20 Names Similar to Celestina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Celestina.
Lists containing Celestina
- Badass Princess Names
- Four Syllable Names for Girls
- Unique Italian Baby Names for Girls
- Alternatives to Isabella
- Best Italian Baby Names
- Colorful Names That Mean Blue
- Medieval Names
- Spanish Baby Girl Names
- Badass Girl Dog Names
Famous People Named Celestina
- Celestina BoninsegnaItalian operatic soprano
- Celestina CorderoPuerto Rican educator
- Celestina Bottegovenerable Italian nun
- Celestina DiasSri Lankan educator
- Celestina AladekobaNIgerian,American singer, dancer and actress
- Celestina PopaRomanian gymnast
- Celestina OnyekaNigerian footballer
Celestina in Pop Culture
- "Celestina" novel by Charlotte Turner Smith and its main character
- Celestina Warbeckfictional singer in the Harry Potter series