Diminutive of Rebecca"to tie, bind"
Becky Origin and Meaning
The name Becky is girl's name .
One of those casual down-home names last popular in the 1960s.
20 Names Similar to Becky
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Becky.
Famous People Named Becky
- Rebecca "Becky" RossoEnglish actress; twin of sister Milly Rosso
- Becky G.stage name of Rebbeca Marie Gomez, Mexican,American rapper and singer
- Rebecca "Becky" QuickAmerican journalist and newscaster
- Becky WorleyAmerican journalist/broadcaster'
- Rebecca Marie "Becky" O'DonohueAmerican singer; twin of sister Jessie O'Donohue
- Becky Ann BakerAmerican actress
- Rebecca Claire "Becky" HillEnglish pop singer
- Becky HobbsAmerican country singer
- Rebecca "Becky" SternAmerican craft artist
- Rebecca Lynn "Becky" HammonAmerican basketball player
- Rebecca Dawn "Becky" BrewertonWelsh golfer
- Rebecca "Becky" CloonanAmerican comic book artist
- Becky ModeAmerican playwright
- Becky aka Rebecca Eri RaboneJapanese TV personality
- Becky Baylessring name of Rebecca Treston, American professional wrestler
- Becky Lynchring name of Rebecca Quin, American pro wrestler
- Rebecca Elizabeth "Becky" SauerbrunnAmerican soccer player
- Rebecca "Becky" DownieBritish gymnast
Becky in Pop Culture
- Becky Sharpmain character in "Vanity Fair"
- Becky Thatchercharacter in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"
- Becky Waltersa character on French,Canadian parody soap "Le coeur a ses raisons"
- Rebecca "Becky" ConnerHealy, eldest daughter on TV's "Roseanne"
- Beckycharacter in movie "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"
- Becky Rosencharacter on TV's "Supernatural"
- Becky Sprolescharacter on TV's Friday Night Lights
- Rebecca "Becky" Bloomwoodcharacter in book/film "Confessions of a Shopaholic"
- Becky Jacksoncharacter on TV's "Glee"
- Becky Bakercharacter on TV's "Degrassi"
- Rebecca "Becky" Donaldsoncharacter on TV's "Full House"
- Rebecca "Becky" Sharpe aka Hazardcharacter in DC Comics
- Beckyrecurring character on TV's "How I Met Your Mother"
- Rebecca "Becky" Barnescharacter in the movie "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"
- Beckycharacter on British TV series "Becky and Barnaby Bear"
- Becky McDonaldcharacter on British soap "Coronation Street"
- "Becky"song by Plies in which "Becky" refers to a sex act
- "Becky Shaw" 2008 play by Gina Gionfriddo
- "Becky with the good hair" mentioned in Beyonce's song "Sorry"
- "Becky" slang term for a particular type of white American woman