Spanish variation of Adam"son of the red earth"
Adan Origin and Meaning
The name Adan is both a boy's name and a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "son of the red earth".
Used most often in Hispanic cultures, though it does not feel like a typical Spanish name. It can also be seen as a spelling variant of the uber-popular Aidan, Aiden, Aden, etc.
# 434 in the US
Adan Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Adan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Adan.
Famous People Named Adan
- Adan Ahmed Elmifourth Prime Minister of Somaliland
- Adan BalbÃnPeruvian footballer
- Adan CÃ¡rdenasformer president of Nicaragua
- Adan ChÃ¡vezelder brother of Venezuelan president Hugo ChÃ¡vez
- Adan JodorowskyFrench actor and musician
- Adan MartÃn Menisformer president of the Canary Islands
- Adan Mohamed Nuur MadobeSomali politician and Speaker of Parliament
- Adan SÃ¡nchezMexican,American singer