Yael Origin and Meaning
The name Yael is a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "to ascend".
Yael is an Old Testament name often heard in Israel that could work well here: just remember that it's pronounced with two syllables...it is also spelled Ya'el. In the Bible she was a Kenite woman in the time of Deborah who killed the enemy general, Sisera.
20 Names Similar to Yael
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Yael.
Lists containing Yael
Famous People Named Yael
- Yael NaimIsraeli,French singer
- Yael Friedman AverbuchAmerican soccer player
- Yael StoneAustralian actress
- Yael GrobglasIsraeli actress
- Yael MeyerAmerican singer,songwriter
- Yael MarkovichIsraeli model and beauty queen
- Yael Cohen BraunCanadian anti,cancer activist
Yael in Pop Culture
- Yael Baroncharacter on TV's 'Degrassi'.
- YaelHebrew name of U.S. First Daughter Ivanka Trump.
- Yaelcharacter on TV's UnREAL.
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.