Ridley Origin and Meaning
The name Ridley is a boy's name of English origin meaning "cleared wood".
Director Ridley Scott made this one known, but few parents would get beyond the negative first syllable.
20 Names Similar to Ridley
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ridley.
Lists containing Ridley
- Alternatives to Bailey
- Baby Names Ending in Ley
- Nonbinary Names for Dogs
- Nonbinary Names
- Video Game Names for Boys
- Top Unisex Baby Names
- Unique Unisex Names
Famous People Named Ridley
- Ridley PearsonAmerican writer
- Ridley ScottEnglish film director
- Ridley JacobsWest Indian cricketer
- Lord Ridley of Northumberland
- Ridley Jack Seguso (b. 1991)son of tennis players Robert Seguso and Carling Bassett Seguso
- Ridley BentCanadian musician
Ridley in Pop Culture
- Ridleyvillain in the "Metroid" video game series
- Ridley Wizencanine/humanoid character in the RP video game "Suikoden II"
- Ridley Freebornmain character in the film "Dungeons and Dragons"
- Pleasant first syllable like "riddle"