Portuguese and Spanish variation of Richard"dominant ruler"
Ricardo Origin and Meaning
The name Ricardo is a boy's name of Spanish, Portuguese origin meaning "dominant ruler".
Richard is far from fashionable, but Ricardo is one of the most popular Spanish names for boys in the US. And it does sound far more appealing that the English version.
# 338 in the US
Ricardo Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Ricardo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ricardo.
Lists containing Ricardo
Famous People Named Ricardo
- Ricardo "Kaká" Izecson dos Santos LeiteBrazilian professional football player
- Ricardo Gonzalo Pedro Montalbán (y Merino)Mexican actor
- (Edgar) Ricardo Arjona (Morales)Guatemalan singer,songwriter
- Ricardo MelloBrazilian tennis player
- Ricardo HocevarBrazilian tennis player
- Ricardo Froilán Lagos (Escobar)former president of Chile
- Ricardo Luiz ZontaBrazilian racing driver
- Ricardo Montaner (born Héctor Eduardo Reglero Montaner)Venezuelan singer,songwriter
- Ricardo Alberto Silveira de CarvalhoPortuguese footballer
- Ricardo Cortez (born Jacob Krantz)American actor
Ricardo in Pop Culture
- Ricky and Lucy Ricardocharacters from TV's "I Love Lucy"
More Lists containing Ricardo
- Names that Peaked in 1992
- Spanish Names
- Portuguese Names
- Portuguese Names for Boys
- Spanish Names for Boys
- 7 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in O
- Names That Mean Ruler
- Names That Mean Dominant
- Names That Mean Variation
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.