Mika Origin and Meaning
The name Mika is a girl's name of Hungarian, Japanese, Russian origin meaning "beautiful fragrance".
Mika is a Japanese girls' name that translates easily to English. As a male name, it's a short form of Mikael, the Scandinavian and Finnish form of Michael. Both are spelled and pronounced the same.
20 Names Similar to Mika
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mika.
Lists containing Mika
- Names That Mean New and New Beginnings
- Japanese Baby Names
- New Year's Baby Names
- Cool Classic Girl Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Baby Girl Names to Love Right Now
- Russian Baby Girl Names
- January Baby Names
- Top Baby Names 2021
- Names with Good Meanings
- Jewish Baby Names
- Names That Mean Beautiful
Famous People Named Mika
- Mika Emilie Leonia BrzezinskiAmerican television host and journalist
- Mika Sue BooremAmerican actress
- Mika AbdallaAmerican actress
- Mika NakashimaJapanese pop singer
- Mika DoiJapanese voice actress
- Mika Taressa ToddJapanese,American singer
- Michelle "Mika" UrbaniakPolish pop singer
- Mika HandaJapanese singer of group Mika Bomb
- Mika Newton (born Oksana Stefanivna Grytsay)Ukrainian singer
- Mika TanAmerican adult model
- Mika MiyazatoJapanese golfer
- Mika FukuiJapanese lead singer of the Sadistic Mika Band
Mika in Pop Culture
- Mika Samuelscharacter on TV's "The Walking Dead"
- Mika Graingercharacter on British TV series "Waterloo Road"
- Mika Ahonencharacter in anime/manga "Strike Witches"
- Rainbow "R." Mikacharacter in the Street Fighter video game series
- Mika Jougasakicharacter in THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS video game
- Mika Kujiinone of the main characters in the Kanamemo anime/manga
- Mika Nogizakacharacter in the light novel and anime Nogizaka Haruka No Himitsu
- Mika Shimotsukicharacter in anime Psycho,Pass
- Mikazuki "Mika" Auguscharacter in Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
- Mika Returnacharacter in Under Night In,Birth
- Variation of Miekea Dutch diminutive of Maria