Portuguese and Spanish diminutive of Orlando, Rolando"famous throughout the land"
Lando Origin and Meaning
The name Lando is a boy's name of Portuguese origin.
Lively nickname, but we'd prefer the more substantial Orlando.
20 Names Similar to Lando
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Lando.
Lists containing Lando
Famous People Named Lando
- Landopope from A.D. 913,914
- Lando7th Century Bishop of Rheims
- Lando13th,century archbishop of Messina
- Lando IIV of Capua
- Lando NorrisBritish racing driver
- Gerlando "Lando" BuzzancaItalian actor
- Lando FerrettiItalian journalist and politician
- Leopoldo "Lando" FioriniItalian actor and singer
- Landoald "Lando" NdasingwaRwandan politician
- Lando James Nealson of entertainer Link Neal
Lando in Pop Culture
- Lando Calrissiancharacter in the Star Wars series
- Lando Griffinname adopted by Peter Griffin in an episode of "Family Guy"