Kali Origin and Meaning
The name Kali is a girl's name of Sanskrit origin meaning "black one".
Cute name but be warned: Kali is the Hindu goddess of destruction, the fierce side of the goddess Devi.
# 241 in the US
Kali Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Kali
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kali.
Lists containing Kali
Famous People Named Kali
- Kali HawkAmerican actress (pronounced like Callie)
- Kali Uchis (born Karly Loaiza)Colombian,American singer
- Kali Ann RobinsonClark (b. 2019), daughter of We The Kings frontman Travis Clark and actress Jenny Robinson,Clark
Kali in Pop Culture
- Kalicharacter on TV's "Teen Wolf"
- Kalicharacter on TV's "Supernatural"
- Madame Kali aka Evelyn Poolecharacter on TV's "Penny Dreadful"
- Kalithe Hindu goddess who wears a necklace of skulls that can instantaneously change into blooming flowers and then back to skulls again. She is usually depicted with four hands; one of her right hands says "Don't be afraid" and the other offers you a bowl of rice. However, one of her left hands holds a sword and in the other is a human head. Kali brings love, ecstasy, and life, but she also brings darkness, terror, and death. She is the natural cycle of life and death.
- Kali Belladonnacharacter on Rooster Teeth's "RWBY"
- Kali Prasadcharacter on Netflix's Stranger Things