Jase Origin and Meaning
The name Jase is a boy's name of Greek origin meaning "the Lord is salvation".
Nickname name Jase joined twin brother Jace in the Top 100 in 2013, after first entering the list in 2002 -- but has since dropped in the charts. Inspiration may be Jase (born Jason) Robinson of the reality show Duck Dynasty.
# 474 in the US
Jase Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Jase
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jase.
Lists containing Jase
Famous People Named Jase
- Jason Silas "Jase" RobertsonAmerican reality TV personality of "Duck Dynasty"
- James "Jase" BolgerAmerican politician
- Jase WireyAmerican reality TV personality ("Big Brother")
- Jase DaSilva (b. 2012)son of filmmaker Jason DaSilva
- Aiden Jase "A..J." Hinske (b. 2013)son of baseball player Eric Hinske
Jase in Pop Culture
- Jason "Jase" Dyercharacter on British soap EastEnders
- Jasecharacter on British TV series "Sinchronicity"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.