Ignacio Origin and Meaning
The name Ignacio is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "fiery".
Ignacio, like Horacio, makes its gray-bearded English equivalent name sound positively dashing. While the Ig- beginning summons up such associations as ignoble and ignorant, the era for Ignacio and Ignatius and Iggy may be nigh.
# 989 in the US
Ignacio Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Ignacio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ignacio.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Ignacio
Famous People Named Ignacio
- Ignacio AllendeSpanish Army captain in Mexico
- Ignacio ScoccoArgentinian footballer
- Ignacio CamachoSpanish footballer
- Ignacio "Nacho" FiguerasArgentinian polo player
- Ignacio PeñaPuerto Rican musician
- Ignacio Hernando de Larramendi y MontianoSpanish businessman
- Ignacio Pío Juan Hidalgo de CisnerosSpanish Civil War commander
- Ignacio Baleztena AscárateSpanish folklorist
- Ignacio López TarsoMexican actor
- Ignacio MartínBaró, Spanish Jesuit scholar
Ignacio in Pop Culture
- Brother Ignaciocharacter in "Nacho Libre" played by Jack Black
- Ignacio Alonzo Julio Federico de Tito"Tito," Chihuahua in Disney movie "Oliver & Company"