Gennaro Origin and Meaning
The name Gennaro is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "January".
This name of the patron saint of Naples would make an apt choice for a New Year's baby, or one with Neapolitan roots.
20 Names Similar to Gennaro
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gennaro.
Lists containing Gennaro
Famous People Named Gennaro
- Gennaro Carlo FrancescoPrince of Naples and Sicily; son of Ferdinand IV
- Gennaro Maria Immacolata Luigibirth name of Prince Januarius Maria Immaculata Louis of Bourbon,Two Sicilies, Count of Caltagirone; son of Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies
- Gennaro Maria Pio CasimirPrince of Bourbon,Two Sicilies, son of Prince Antoine
- Gennaro Spinelliprince of Cariati, Italian politician and diplomat
- Gennaro Ivan "Rino" GattusoItalian footballer and coach
- Gennaro ContaldoItalian TV chef
- Gennaro BasileItalian painter
- Gennaro FavaiItalian painter
- Gennaro AulettaItalian philosopher and scientist
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.