Faustina Origin and Meaning
The name Faustina is a girl's name of Spanish, Latin origin meaning "fortunate one".
A name with several distinguished namesakes: the wife of ancient Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius, a famous Italian opera singer, and two Catholic saints--making it both substantial and unusual.
20 Names Similar to Faustina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Faustina.
Lists containing Faustina
- Fancy, Elegant, Sophisticated Baby Names
- Badass Princess Names
- Ancient Roman Names
- Fancy Girl Names
- October Baby Names
- Names with Inspirational Meanings
- Cool Girl Names from Ancient Cultures
- Names That Mean Fame and Fortune
- Lucky Names for Dogs
- Names That Mean Luck
Famous People Named Faustina
- Saint (Maria) Faustina Kowalskafirst Polish female saint
- FaustinaRoman Empress consort of Constantius II
- Faustina the Elder (Annia Galeria Faustina)Roman Empress consort of Antoninus Pius
- Faustina the Younger (Annia Galeria Faustina Minor)Roman Empress consort of Marcus Aurelius; daughter of Faustina the Elder
- Faustina "Fuzzy" AgolleyAustralian TV presenter
- Faustina BordoniItalian operatic mezzo,soprano
- Faustina MarattiItalian Baroque painter and poet
- Faustina Hasse HodgesAnglo,American organist and composer
Faustina in Pop Culture
- "Faustina" 1957 Spanish film and its main character
- Variations: FaustaFaustia, Faustiana
More Lists containing Faustina
- Spanish Names
- Latin Names
- Spanish Names for Girls
- Latin Names for Girls
- 8 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Names That Mean Fortunate
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.