English"son of the uncle"
Eames Origin and Meaning
The name Eames is a boy's name of English, Irish origin meaning "son of the uncle".
An upscale surname with a nice modern design connection to the creators of the Eames chair and other midcentury furniture classics, Charles and Ray Eames.
20 Names Similar to Eames
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eames.
Lists containing Eames
- Names to Substitute for Reed
- Modern Hero Baby Names
- Cool Boy Names—Rare, Unique and Unusual
- Rebel Poet Names
- One-Syllable Middle Names for Boys
- Unusual Baby Names
- Hipster Baby Names
- Creative Baby Names
- Artistic Baby Names
- Movie Character Names
- One Syllable Boy Names
- Best Unique Baby Names
- Best Boy Names That End in S
Famous People Named Eames
- True Eames Boardman (born William True BoardmanJr.), American actor; son of actor True Boardman
- Jeremiah Eames RankinAmerican abolitionist and hymnist
- Charles and Ray EamesAmerican modern furniture designers
Eames in Pop Culture
- Eamesa character in film "Inception"
- Eamesa warlock on TV's "Charmed"