Italian, Polish, Czech, feminine variation of Daniel
Daniella Origin and Meaning
The name Daniella is a girl's name of Italian, Polish, Czech origin.
Daniella, Daniela, and Danielle were among the hottest names for twenty years, but now, though still popular, they can no longer be considered stylish options, lagging behind the newer Ella, Stella, Bella, Gabriella, and Isabella.
# 413 in the US
Daniella Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Daniella
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Daniella.
Lists containing Daniella
Famous People Named Daniella
- Daniella MonetAmerican actress
- Daniella AlonsoAmerican actress
- Daniella CicarelliBrazilian TV personality
- Daniella CamposMiss World Chile 1998
- Daniella KerteszIsraeli actress
- Daniella Maria DeutscherAmerican actress
- Daniella PinedaAmerican actress
- Daniella PerkinsAmerican musical.ly star
- Daniella BregoliAmerican personality
- Daniella ChavezChilean Instagram Model, (b. 1985)
- Daniella Dior(b. 1986) Playboy Model of Hungarian,Italian heritage
Daniella in Pop Culture
- Daniellacharacter from TV's "Boston Legal"
- Daniellaantagonist in the video game "Haunting Ground"
More Lists containing Daniella
- Names that Peaked in 2007
- Italian Names
- Polish Names
- Czech Names
- Italian Names for Girls
- Polish Names for Girls
- Czech Names for Girls
- 8 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Names That Mean Variation
- Names That Mean Feminine
- Names that Peaked in 2011
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.