Cicero Origin and Meaning
The name Cicero is a boy's name of Latin origin meaning "chickpea".
Roman statesman's name used here for slaves by owners trying to show off their classical education -- and rarely heard since. A bold baby namer could try to bring it into modern life.
20 Names Similar to Cicero
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cicero.
Lists containing Cicero
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Ancient Roman Names
- Bold Bohemian Names for Boys
- Shakespeare Baby Names
- Cool Boy Names From Ancient Cultures
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- Unique Names from History
- Unique Boy Names: Unusual and Rare
- Unique Baby Names Ending In O
Famous People Named Cicero
- Ciceroancient Roman orator
- Isaiah Cicero McCracken (b. 2009)son of baseball player Quinton McCracken and reality TV personality Maggie McCracken ("Baseball Wives")
Cicero in Pop Culture
- Ciceroa character in the video game 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim'
- Hotel Ciceromentioned during "The Cell Block Tango" in the musical "Chicago"
- Cicerocharacter in Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar