Arturo Origin and Meaning
The name Arturo is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "bear".
Italian, Portuguese and Spanish variation of Arthur that makes the original feel more romantic and dashing.
# 583 in the US
Arturo Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Arturo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Arturo.
Lists containing Arturo
Famous People Named Arturo
- Arturo ToscaniniItalian conductor
- Arturo Frondizi Ercoli32nd President of Argentina
- Arturo Erasmo Vidal (Pardo)Chilean footballer
- Arturo Francesco "Little Art" MerzarioItalian racing driver
- Arturo SandovalCuban jazz trumpeter
- Arturo Modesto Tolentino9th Vice President of the Philippines
- Arturo PerezReverte (Gutierrez), Spanish novelist and journalist
- Arturo PuigArgentine actor
- Arturo SilvestriItalian football manager
- (José) Arturo Alvarez (Hernandez)Salvadoran footballer
- Arturo BeristainMexican pro wrestler
Arturo in Pop Culture
- Arturo Iglesias de Vallecharacter in telenovela "Destinos"
- Arturo Gallofrom the movie "Calender Girl"
- The legend of Arturo and Catarinaas told in the movie "Overboard"
- Arturocharacter in novel "Geek Love"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.