Albin Origin and Meaning
The name Albin is a boy's name of Czech origin meaning "white".
Albin is a modern form of the ancient Roman Albinus or Albus, meaning white or bright. There was a Saint Albinus who was also known as Aubin. In the contemporary world, Albin is popular in Sweden and ripe for export as a simple, unusual name with deep history.
20 Names Similar to Albin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Albin.
Lists containing Albin
Famous People Named Albin
- Albin of BrechinScottish bishop
- Albin DunajewskiPolish political activist and Bishop of Kraków
- Albin EbondoFrench footballer
- Albin EggerLienz, Austrian painter
- Albin EkdalSwedish footballer
- Albin EserGerman jurist and an ad litem judge
- Albin Grauartist, architect and occultist, and the producer and production designer for F.W. Murnau's "Nosferatu"
- Albin GutmanSlovenian general
- Albin HallerFrench chemist
- Albin JuliusAustrian martial music and industrial artist
- Albin KillatGerman diver
- Albin KitzingerGerman footballer
- Albin KöbisGerman sailor
- Albin KurtiKosovo activist
- Albin LermusiauxFrench, Olympic shooter
- Albin PolasekCzech,American sculptor and educator
- Albin W. NorbladAmerican judge
- Albin NyamoyaPrime Minister of Burundi
- Albin GaraDesigner
- Albin RoussinFrench admiral and statesman
- Albin F. SchoepfPolish,born military officer who became a Union brigadier general during the American Civil War
- Albin SchramCzech, one of the greatest collectors of autograph letters by shapers of world history
- Albin StarcCroatian World War II pilot
- Albin StenroosFinnish, Olympic winner of the marathon race
- Albin StrömSwedish socialist politician
- Albin SandqvistSwedish singer of pop band Star Pilots
- Albin VidovićCroatian, Olympic handballer
- Albin ZollingerSwiss writer
- Albin Marian JasińskiRussian Polish general
- Albin Franciszek SiekierskiPolish writer
- Henryk Albin TomaszewskiPolish sculptor specializing in artistic glass
- Józef Albin HerbaczewskiLithuanian poet writing in Lithuanian and Polish
- Jerzy Albin de TramecourtPolish military and state activist
Albin in Pop Culture
- Albin (spelled Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116)name given by Swedish parents to their child as protest to Sweden's infant naming laws
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.