Diminutive of names ending -tia"goddess, godly"
Tia Origin and Meaning
The name Tia is girl's name of Spanish origin.
A short, bright name which originates as a short form of names including Tiana, and Tatiana. Not as popular as Mia – a plus if you're seeking a short and pretty but less common name. In Spanish and Portuguese tía/tia is a word meaning "aunt".
20 Names Similar to Tia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tia.
Famous People Named Tia
- Tia Carrere (born Althea Rae Janairo)American actress
- Tia Dashon MowryAmerican actress, twin of sister Tamera Darvette Mowry
- TiAJapanese singer
- Tia TexadaAmerican actress
- Tia Charlaine WalkerAmerican fashion blogger
- Tia ShortsMiss Maryland USA 2004
- Tia PaschalAmerican pro basketball player
- Tia NeivaBrazilian medium
- Tia LessinAmerican documentary filmmaker
- Tia Karsinger and contestant on TV's "Indian Idol 5"
- Tia HellebautBelgian Olympic high jumper
- Tia FullerAmerican saxophonist
- Tia Lynn BallardAmerican voice actress
- Twinkle "Tia" BajpaiIndian actress and singer
- Tiaancient Egyptian princess of the 19th dynasty
- TiaClair Toomey, Australian weightlifter and CrossFit Games athlete
Tia in Pop Culture
- Tia Andrea Landrycharacter on TV's "Sister, Sister;" played by Tia Mowry
- Tia Bayea main character in "Hold Tight" by Harlan Coben
- Tia Tamoscharacter in "Does My Head Look Big in This?" by Randa Abdel,Fattah
- Tia Malonecharacter in movie "Escape to Witch Mountain"
- Tia Oumicharacter in anime/manga "Zatch Bell!"
- Tia Russellcharacter from the film "Uncle Buck"
- Tiacharacter in the French animated series "Galactik Football"
- Tia Dalmamystic Caribbean soothsayer from the Pirates of the Caribbean film series
- Portia "Tia" HalstonCain, character in Elise Noble's Blackwood Security series
- Tiafashion doll made by Mattel