Hakan Origin and Meaning
The name Hakan is boy's name of Native American origin meaning "emperor, ruler".
A Turkish twist on the trend for ruler names.
Spelled Håkan, this is the Swedish form of Haakon. It may also be a Native American name meaning "fiery".
20 Names Similar to Hakan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Hakan.
Famous People Named Hakan
- Hakan ArıkanTurkish footballer
- Hakan ArslanTurkish footballer
- Hakan AslantaşTurkish footballer
- Hakan ÇalhanoğluTurkish footballer
- Håkan Carlqvistformer motocross world champion
- Håkan Dahlbydouble trap shooter
- Håkan Erik Gunnar Syrénmilitary general
- Håkan Juholtpolitician
- Håkan Karl Leonard Westergrenactor
- Håkan Malmrotswimmer
- Håkan Malmströmfootball player
- Håkan Nesserauthor
- Hakan ÖzmertTurkish,French footballer
- Håkan Per Loobice hockey player
- Håkan SamuelssonCEO of Volvo Cars
- Hakan SöylerTurkish footballer
- Hakan ŞükürTurkish footballer
- Håkan the Red11th,century king of Sweden
Hakan in Pop Culture
- Hakana Turkish oil wrestler in the Street Fighter video game series