Italian variation of Gregory"vigilant, a watchman"
Gregorio Origin and Meaning
The name Gregorio is boy's name of Italian origin meaning "vigilant, a watchman".
More dramatic, worldly, and energetic spin on Gregory.
20 Names Similar to Gregorio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gregorio.
Famous People Named Gregorio
- Gregorio LuperonDominican military and state leader
- Gregorio Ballesteros HonasanFilipino politician and revolutionary
- Gregorio Hilario del PilarFilipino revolutionary general
- Gregorio Pietro XV AgagianianArmenian cardinal
- Gregorio Kilili Camacho Sablandelegate to the U.S. House from the Northern Mariana Islands
- Gregorio "Goro" DatiItalian Renaissance diarist
- Gregorio PaltrinieriItalian swimmer
- Gregorio "Goyo" ManzanoSpanish football manager
- Gregorio RicciCurbastro, Italian mathematician who invented tensor calculus
Gregorio in Pop Culture
- Gregorio Cortez Sr. and Gregorio "Juni" Cortez Jr.characters in "Spy Kids" series