Croix Origin and Meaning
The name Croix is boy's name of French origin meaning "cross".
Pronounced "crwa", this unusual name was chosen by Cedric the Entertainer for his son.
20 Names Similar to Croix
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Croix.
Famous People Named Croix
- Croix SatherAmerican ultra,athlete, speaker and author
- Croix Alexander Kyles (b. 2002)son of actor/comedian Cedric the Entertainer
Croix in Pop Culture
- Croix Monroecharacter in novel "The Lifeboat Clique"
- La Croixtrendy brand of soft drink
- Saint Croixone of the Virgin Islands