Benedetto Origin and Meaning
The name Benedetto is boy's name of Italian origin meaning "blessed".
This Italian form of Benedict sidesteps the Benedict Arnold association that still clouds the English version.
20 Names Similar to Benedetto
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Benedetto.
Famous People Named Benedetto
- Benedetto Cairoli10th prime minister of Italy
- Benedetto CroceItalian idealist philosopher
- Benedetto BrinItalian naval officer and foreign affairs minister
- Benedetto Giacomo MarcelloItalian composer
- Benedetto I ZaccariaItalian admiral of the Republic of Genoa
- Benedetto PamphiliItalian cardinal and arts patron
- Benedetto LutiItalian painter
Benedetto in Pop Culture
- Benedettocharacter in Alexandre Dumas' "The Count of Monte Cristo"