Portuguese diminutive of Santiago, Latin"Saint James"
Tiago Origin and Meaning
The name Tiago is a boy's name of Portuguese origin meaning "Saint James".
Tiago, also spelled Thiago, is a popular Portuguese boys' name derived from the more formal Santiago but these days usually used on its own. English speakers won't intuitively get the pronunciation but this might be a creative way to honor an ancestral James or Diego.
20 Names Similar to Tiago
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tiago.
Lists containing Tiago
Famous People Named Tiago
- Tiago SplitterBrazilian basketball player
- Tiago da SilvaMexican baseball pitcher
- Tiago da CostaPortuguese racing driver
- Tiago Cardoso MendesPortuguese footballer
- Tiago SilvaBrazilian footballer