Sunday Origin and Meaning
The name Sunday is a girl's name.
Sunday is among the most usable of the day names, with its sunny opening syllable, made famous when Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban chose it for their newborn daughter. Although it had been widely written that Kidman and Urban named their baby after art patron Sunday Reed, Kidman recently was quoted saying that was a myth, they just liked the name. There were 34 baby girls named Sunday last year, but perhaps more parents will be inspired by the Kidman-Urban choice.
20 Names Similar to Sunday
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sunday.
Lists containing Sunday
- Sweet Southern Baby Names
- Leo Baby Names
- Hot Celebrity Baby Names
- Unique Middle Names for Girls
- Day Names
- Unique Celebrity Baby Names
- April Baby Names
- Good Girl Names
- Middle Names for Girls
- Celebrity Baby Word Names
- Christian Baby Names
- Charming Easter Baby Names
- Names That Mean Sun
- Crazy Celebrity Baby Names
- Vibrant Spring Baby Names
- Spiritual Baby Names
- Middle Names for Baby Girls and Boys
- Black Cat Names
- New Baby Names on the Rise
- American Girl Names
- English Word Names
- Wonderful Word Names
- Badass Girl Names
Famous People Named Sunday
- Sunday Reed (born Lelda Sunday Baillieu)Australian art patron
- Sundaystage name of Jin Bo,ra, South Korean pop singer of the group The Grace
- Sunday RileyAmerican skincare guru
- Sunday Rose Kidman Urban (b. 2008)daughter of actress Nicole Kidman & singer Keith Urban
- Sunday Molly Myers (b. 2014)daughter of actor Mike Myers
- Sunday Sky (b. 2017)daughter of model Ferne McCann
- Sunday Juno Fox (b. 2019)daughter of actress Janet Montgomery and Joe Fox
- Kez Sunday Udoka (b. 2011)son of actress Nia Long and Ime Udoka
Sunday in Pop Culture
- Sunday Settmanone of the septuplets in 2017 film "What Happened to Monday" (AKA: "Seven Sisters")
- Sundayminor character on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
- Sundaycharacter from "Something So Right"
- SundayPresident of Anarchist Council of European Dynamiters in "The Man Who Was Thursday" (1908) by G. K. Chesterton
- Baron Sundaycharacter from "The New Adventures of Superman"
- Meaning "the Sun's day"
- "...six ways to Sunday" phrase meaning "in every way possible"
- "It's been a month of Sundays"