German variation of Sasha"defending warrior"
Sascha Origin and Meaning
The name Sascha is a boy's name of German, Russian origin meaning "defending warrior".
In Europe, this name is mostly male, but here it's more fashionable for girls. It's a diminutive of Alexander.
20 Names Similar to Sascha
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sascha.
Famous People Named Sascha
- Alexander "Sascha" Joseph von KolowratAustrian film producer
- Sascha KonietzkoGerman musician and producer of band KMFDM
- Sascha KindredBritish Paralympic swimmer
- Sascha RadetskyAmerican ballet dancer
- Sascha SchmitzGerman singer,songwriter
- Sascha Villiersson of actress Mia Farrow
- Alexander "Sascha" ZverevGerman tennis player
Sascha in Pop Culture
- Sascha Konigcharacter on German TV's "Inspector Rex"
- Sascha Petrosevitchcharacter in movie "Half Past Dead"
More Lists containing Sascha
- German Names
- Russian Names
- Russian Names for Boys
- German Names for Boys
- 6 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in A
- Names That Mean Warrior
- Names That Mean Defending
- Names That Mean Variation
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.