Sarai Origin and Meaning
The name Sarai is a girl's name of Hebrew, Irish origin meaning "princess".
In the Old Testament, God changed Sarai's name to Sara, so this would make a very legitimate variation.
# 472 in the US
Sarai Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Sarai
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sarai.
Lists containing Sarai
- Names to Substitute for Sarah
- Cool Girl Names
- Cool Biblical Baby Names
- Gorgeous Alternatives to Georgia
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Bible Names for Girls
- Biblical Baby Names
- Cool Middle Names
- Unique Baby Names Ending In I
- Pretty Girl Names
- Fastest-Rising Names on Nameberry
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Names That Mean Ruler or Royal
- Jewish Baby Names
Famous People Named Sarai
- Sarai Marie Howard aka Miss 86American rapper
- Sarai GivatyIsraeli actress and model
- Sarai ShermanAmerican painter
- Sarai Gascón MorenoSpanish Paralympic swimmer
- Sarai WalkerAmerican novelist
Sarai in Pop Culture
- Saraiyu "Sarai" Balitangcharacter from the "Daughter of the Lioness" series by Tamora Pierce
- Saraicharacter from "Strange the Dreamer" by Laini Taylor
- Queen Saraicharacter from "The Dragon Prince" (by the creators of ATLA)
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.