Neith Origin and Meaning
The name Neith is a girl's name of Egyptian origin meaning "divine mother".
One of the more unusual mythology names for girls, Neith is the name of the Egyptian goddess of home and femininity.
20 Names Similar to Neith
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Neith.
Lists containing Neith
Famous People Named Neith
- Neith BoyceAmerican writer
- Neith NevelsonAmerican artist
- Queen Neithwife of Egyptian pharaoh Pepi II
Neith in Pop Culture
- Neith Nyerfashion label
- Neith was an Egyptian goddess of the hunt mentioned in Rick Riordan's "Kane Chronicles" series
- Neith (Nit)The Oldest One; Nurse of the Crocodiles , This goddess of Sais is represented as a woman wearing the red crown; her emblem, a shield with crossed arrows; one of the four 'protector',goddesses who guarded coffins and Canopic jars; identified by the Greeks with Athena.
- The biblical girls' name Asenath means "devoted to (the goddess) Neith"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.