Spelling variation of Mila or feminine variation of Milo"soldier or merciful"
Myla Origin and Meaning
The name Myla is a girl's name meaning "soldier or merciful".
Myla can be seen as a female variation of Milo or a different spelling for popular Mila. Though frequently unnecessary in alternate spellings, the "y" here does connote a specific pronunciation.
# 300 in the US
Myla Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Myla
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Myla.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Myla
Famous People Named Myla
- Myla GoldbergAmerican novelist
- Myla DalbesioAmerican plus,size model
- Myla PabloFilipina volleyball player
- Myla Rose Federer (b. 2009)daughter of tennis players Roger Federer and Mirka Vavrinec, twin sister of Charlene Riva
- Myla Grace Hill (b. 2002)daughter of pop singer Tamia and basketball player Grant Hill
- Myla Rae Seder (b. 2005)daughter of actor Sam Seder
- Myla Kelly (b. 2005)daughter of actress Belladonna and Aiden Kelly
- Myla Carrarro (b. 2016)daughter of rugby union player Matt Carrarro