French artist name, from diminutive of Simon
Monet Origin and Meaning
The name Monet is a girl's name of French origin.
A new favorite of the bohemian set, brought to light by actress Monet Mazur, daughter of the artist who designed the Rolling Stones' mouth logo.
20 Names Similar to Monet
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Monet.
Lists containing Monet
- Beautiful Bohemian Names for Girls
- Modern Hero Baby Names
- Adorable Poodle Names
- Artistic Baby Names
- Gossip Girl Names
Famous People Named Monet
- Monet Happy MazurAmerican actress
- Monet Tatianna MonicoAmerican singer/actress
- Monet StunsonAmerican reality TV personality ("Big Brother")
- Monet Farrdaughter of NFL player Mel Farr
- AjaMonet Sims, American gymnast
- Asia Monet RayAmerican dancer on TV's "Dance Moms" and "Raising Asia"
- Claude MonetFrench Impressionist artist
Monet in Pop Culture
- Monet Yvette Clarisse Maria Therese St. Croix aka Mcharacter in Marvel's X,Men comics
- Monetcharacter from movie "Higher Learning"