Mei Origin and Meaning
The name Mei is a girl's name of Chinese origin meaning "beautiful".
Lovely name familiar in several Asian cultures.
20 Names Similar to Mei
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mei.
Lists containing Mei
Famous People Named Mei
- Mei NgAmerican novelist
- Maggie Shiu (Meikei), Hong Kong actress
- Amei, Taiwanese pop singer
- Meimei Berssenbrugge, Chinese,American poet
- Muzi Mei (born Li Li)Chinese journalist and blogger
- Mei Finegold (born Meital Slonimsky)Israeli pop singer
- Mae Mei LapresChinese,Canadian model
- Gwei LunMei, Taiwanese actress
- Celia Mei RubinAmerican actress
- Mei KurokawaJapanese actress
- Mei YuYouTuber
- A'mei Kazuko Grandberry (b. 2016)daughter of rapper Omarion and Apryl Jones
Mei in Pop Culture
- Meiprincess in Disney's "Mulan 2"
- Anmei Hsu, character in "Joy Luck Club"
- Jingmei Woo, character in "Joy Luck Club"
- Meicharacter in movie "My Neighbor Totoro"
- Mei Yasumuracharacter in anime "Ouran High School Host Club"
- Meicharacter in French animated series "Galactik Football"
- Meicharacter in manga "O,Parts Hunter"
- Mei Hotarubicharacter in "Loveless"
- Meimei (妹妹)Chinese term for a little sister
- Misaki Meicharacter in anime "Another"
- MeiLing Zhou, playable hero in Blizzard Entertainment game "Overwatch"
- Mei Miocharacter from the video game "Yandere Simulator"